søndag 5. juni 2011

spain, part 3: Altea















10 minutes away from the long white beach in Altea, you will find a really old and beautiful "city". Its history is very exciting and all the buildings are stunning! If you are in Albir or any other near cities, you should really visit this town. I also have to recommend a lovely tapas restaurant which I visited when i I was in Altea: 

CASA VITAL





It`s a Norwegian man called Åge who runs the place. The restaurant is very nice and has a stunning view, and  offers great tapas, they sell their own wine (Casa Vital), they offer wine tasting, concerts, flamenco show etc.
You should really eat at this restaurant if you`re nearby.

(The first picture of me is taken at the restaurant Casa Vital)

2 kommentarer:

  1. these are really really gorgeous photos.. really make me dream...

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you! Altea really was like a dream ;)

    SvarSlett